2017 BRC Annual Awards Banquet
- Date: Fri, Feb 10, 2017
- Time: 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Venue: Renaissance on 9th
- Location: 1816 9th St. W. Bradenton, FL 34205
We hope you join us for the 2017 Bradenton Runners Club Annual Awards Banquet held on Friday, Feb. 10th at 6:00 p.m. The Renaissance on 9th, located at 1816 9th St. W. Bradenton, FL 34205, will serve as the venue for the banquet.
For only $30.00 per person, guests will experience a lovely buffet-style dinner, including dessert and drinks, in the company of fellow BRC volunteers, runners and board members. CLICK HERE to purchase tickets no later than Tuesday, Jan. 31st.
This is also the club’s opportunity to elect new officers and say bye to some current board members. We will also announce the winners of the 2016 BRC Racing Series and to honor recipients of the 2016 BRC Recognition Awards. BRC Recognition Awards honor club members who, in 2016, attained special running accomplishments or devoted themselves to volunteerism. Help us pick the 2016 BRC Recognition Awards recipients by nominating your running buddies for awards by Sunday, Jan. 15th, 2017. CLICK HERE to fill out a BRC 2016 Achievement Award Nomination. (Note, multiple nominations can be made.)
Banquet attendance will cost $30.00 per person for a buffet-style dinner, dessert and drinks. A cash bar will be available starting at 5:30 p.m. CLICK HERE to purchase tickets.
- Garden Salad with Appropriate Dressings
- Freshly Baked Rolls and Butter
- Chicken Pomodoro
- Floured Chicken Breast Cutlets in a Tomato Sauce
- Stuffed Pork
- Tender Pork Loin Stuffed with Savory Apple, Bread and Nut Dressing
- Tandoori Spiced Mahi Mahi
- Macadamia and Coconut Crusted, Pan Seared Filet Served in a Delicate Vanilla Citrus Glaze
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Seasonal Vegetable Medley
- Freshly Brewed Coffee and Hot Specialty Tea
- Iced Tea and Water
Does your running buddy deserve to be the BRC Runner of the Year? Show your BRC buddies some love and tell us all about it. We also need to hear about your personal victories and accomplishments during 2016. Photos will be shared at the Annual Awards Banquet. Click here to submit a nomination today! Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions!
BRC Recognition Awards are given in the following categories:
- Female Runner of the Year
- Male Runner of the Year
- Most Active New Member
- Pat Gallagher Most Inspirational Award
- Most Improved Male
- Most Improved Female
- Most Supportive Runner
- Purple Heart Award
- Comeback of the Year
- Tom Orehowsky Volunteer of the Year
- Chuck Wenz Lifetime Achievement Award
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about the BRC Annual Awards Banquet. See you at The Renaissance on 9th on Friday, Feb. 10th at 6:00 p.m.!